Terms and Conditions
January 15, 2009
Chuzer.com is a decision making tool that channels the expertise of ones social network and the broader Chuzer community. The services offered by Chuzer.com ("Chuzer.com" or "we") include the Chuzer.com website (the "Chuzer Website"), the Chuzer.com Internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Chuzer.com in connection with the Chuzer Website (collectively, the "Chuzer Services").
Chuzer.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Chuzer.com on the Chuzer Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Chuzer Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Chuzer.com and that you provide to other Users. Your Chuzer.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Chuzer.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Chuzer.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
Chuzer.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Chuzer Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Eligibility. Use of and Membership in the Chuzer Services is void where prohibited. By using the Chuzer Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Chuzer Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age.
- Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Chuzer Services or are a Member. Chuzer.com may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
- Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Chuzer.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Non-commercial Use by Members. The Chuzer Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Chuzer.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Chuzer Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Chuzer Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Chuzer Services.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Chuzer.com.
- Chuzer.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the Chuzer Services. After posting your Content to the Chuzer Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Chuzer Services, you hereby grant to Chuzer.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the Chuzer Services. Without this license, Chuzer.com would be unable to provide the Chuzer Services. For example, without the right to modify Member Content, Chuzer.com would not be able to digitally compress music files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements. This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the Chuzer Services. The license does not grant Chuzer.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant Chuzer.com the right to distribute your Content outside of the Chuzer Services.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Chuzer Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Chuzer Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- The Chuzer Services contain Content of Chuzer.com ("Chuzer.com Content"). Chuzer.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Chuzer.com owns and retains all rights in the Chuzer.com Content and the Chuzer Services. Chuzer.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Chuzer.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Chuzer Website and using the Chuzer Services.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Chuzer.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to Chuzer.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Chuzer.com Members. Chuzer.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Disclaimers. Chuzer.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Chuzer Website or in connection with the Chuzer Services, whether caused by Users of the Chuzer Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Chuzer Services. Chuzer.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Chuzer Services. Chuzer.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Chuzer.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Chuzer Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Chuzer Services. Under no circumstances shall Chuzer.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Chuzer Services, attendance at a Chuzer.com event, from any Content posted on or through the Chuzer Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Chuzer Services, whether online or offline. The Chuzer Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Chuzer.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Chuzer.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Chuzer Services.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Chuzer.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Chuzer.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Chuzer.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Chuzer.COM FOR THE Chuzer SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Chuzer Website or any of the Chuzer Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Chuzer.com regarding the use of the Chuzer Services. The failure of Chuzer.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Chuzer.com is a trademark of Chuzer, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.